Pubblicato il 24 Dicembre 2010 da Veronica Baker
- Working to anticipate the future can be a distraction from the important task of dealing with the present.The “anticipation” seems to be counterproductive.
- Good systems require considerable emotional aptitude. Many traders avoid dealing with their emotions by trying to anticipate, optimize and otherwise abandon their systems.
- Prices rarely move smoothly. The whole advantage of using moving averages is that they are slow and give signals when a market’s trend is well under way. Trend traders believe the best time to trade is well into the trend, with momentum. While anticipation occasionally picks a top, it more likely picks a false jiggle and gets whipsawed.
- MACD (and all indicators in general) plays an important role in the market ecology, but it just doesn’t happen to be a tool that makes money when used by itself.
- Systems don’t need to be changed. The trick is for a trader to develop a system with which he/she is compatible.
Ti potrebbero interessare
Un panorama desolante
Dipendenza da trading : una malattia dei nostri tempi
Il Paradiso può attendere
Annuncio probabilmente antipatico
Imprese familiari a forte rischio chiusura
Fondi di investimento ? No, grazie
Il tempo stringe
Highlights del giorno (6)
Citigroup rileva Wachovia
Strong Sell €, il Cavaliere colpisce ancora