Pubblicato il 14 Giugno 2012 da Veronica Baker
- Swiss National Bank Will Enforce Cap On Franc Of 1.20 Per Euro
- SNB prepared to buy fx in unlimited quantities
- SNB says franc is still high. Another appreciation in franc would have serious impact on both prices and the economy in Switzerland
- SNB ready to take further measures at any time if necessary
Taxing Swiss franc accounts for non-residents ? Ridicolous, but possibile.
- The imbalances in the Swiss residential morgage and real estate markets increased further last quarter
This is already a true bubble,but it will not burst anytime soon because there are a lot of foreign investors…
- Surveys show no deflation expectations at present, also no danger of inflation
Perhaps true, until now.
- SNB will continue to aim for 3-month libor at 0-0.25
- SNB Sees 2012 growth at some +1.5% (prev forecast was close to 1%)
- SNB expect significant slowdown in Swiss Q2 GDP growth
Growt too optimistic for 2012 , the recession has also arrived here…
Market reaction : absolutely nothing, no fireworks.